Monday, February 22, 2010

A Review of 'The Gospel According To Lost' by Chris Seay

It took me a while to finish this book. I was able to put it down, and come back to it after periods of time. Each chapter is separate from the others, which is good, because some of the content was deep, and I couldn't always give a lot of time to reading.
I came to this book as a fan of the show, Lost. If you are not a fan, some of the content will be hard to follow. The chapters are each based on a character or characters from the show.
It is a very interesting book. Chris does a great job of tying things from the show to the Bible. He makes some interesting points, and although some of them seem a bit of a reach, I really enjoyed it.
Although I think some of the content may be hard to understand or see in the show, I think this is a good book, and I would recommend it.

I am a member of Thomas Nelson's Book Review Blogger's Program, which can be found at http://brb.thomasnelson.com/

Thank you and enjoy.
Thank you and enjoy.m a member of the Thomas Nelson's Book Review Blogger's program, which can be ii
Thank you, and enjoy.